Friday 12 February 2016

Week 1 Term 2

Monday & Tuesday

I have been working on drawing and animating scene 6, 11 & 13 since Christmas. They were really hard, especially when I have to make sure the crow's movement are flowing correctly.

Its been a while since I last heard from my team. I hope they manage to get their scenes done faster and better than I am.

I went into class this morning, surprisingly no one was there. It turns out I don't have to arrive until Thursday. This helps because I can concentrate better when I am not distracted at home.

Wednesday

I went to the library at 11 to attend Jane's meeting. She did a presentation on how we all had to improve essays for the hand in next week. When I came back, I shrunk the words to my essay to a 12 and stylized to Arial. My word count was 3500 so I'm within the good zone.

Thursday

Today, my team and I are continuing to finish our scenes in a rough version for the deadline on March 18th this year. I was really confident because I was able to three scenes within three days.

Then we all met Paul Franklin, an expert animator who is the best in his line of work. It was real pleasure to meet him. He really liked how promising our animation was and willing to help out.

There was still room for improvement on my crow scenes. Paul Franklin helped pointed out the flaws on my three crow scenes which is what I needed to make them better.

Improve wings on one of the crow frames (Scene 6)

Improve on the jump speed of the crow (Scene 11)

Improve on landing position on the crow (Scene 13)

I know with teamwork and communication, we'll get our assigned work done fast by then. I plan to get my work done by the weekend.

Scene 6



Scene 11



Scene 13




No comments:

Post a Comment