Monday 15 February 2016

Week 4 Term 2

Monday

I'm doing the five new scenes for the crow. So far, I have done two and then the other three for tomorrow. I've been reading the book on the Nine Old Men of Animation. I've found information on Bambi to add to the chapter of my essay. My team is doing really great on communication.

Tuesday

I've been referencing from crow videos on YouTube to improve Scene 6, 11 & 13. Soon, I'm going to upload the rough scenes onto the Google Drive after animating them.


Thursday

My team are progressing excellently. Shannon is connecting the scenes together on Premiere Pro. Charlotte is improving a lot on keeping us organized and her work is very dynamic. Mimi is putting good effort into her scenes. She is determined to do her best and produce critical scenes.

Today, Paul Franklin really liked how bird-like my crows are doing in my scenes. I still need to add more arc to the pictures in Scene 12. There is still the last improvements to make made on Scene 6. 11 and 13. I've nearly finished timing out the scenes on Flash so I can post them onto the Google Drive.


Scene 3


Scene 21


Scene 28


Scene 29


Scene 33


Scene 37


Scene 12



No comments:

Post a Comment