Friday 12 February 2016

Week 2 Term 2

Monday

Throughout the weekend, I have drawn and animated my three scenes and place them on the Google Drive. I've been sick lately so I was forced to slow down.

Tuesday

I've been organizing my scene tasks off a list. My crow scenes are 12, 21, 29, 33 and 37. It has been tough, but I was in a good mood.

Wednesday

I went in at ten to meet with Jane to discuss my essay. Tonight, I have submitted my essay to Blackboard. I hope the support helps me get it done fast and right.

Thursday

I came into class to meet with my team. I was advised by Paul Franklin to redo my scenes again to add more realism to time out the crow's movement. I did so and started working on scene 12.

Friday

I went to meet my support worker at the atrium. It is great to keep in touch. I just need to find a few books to research and improve my essay.

Saturday & Sunday

I have finally finished finalizing my four crow scenes to import on the Google Drive.

Scene 6


Scene 11

                                               

Scene 13

                                          

Scene 12



No comments:

Post a Comment