Monday 29 February 2016

Week 5 Term 2

Monday


I have analyzed the latest rough version of the animation. I noticed that there is a crow or two missing from the scenes. I plan on drawing out these as soon as possible. I am nearly finished improving on scene 6, 11, 12 and 13.

Tuesday & Wednesday


The books for anime and Japanese animation for my essay have been very useful. I plan meeting with my support worker on Wednesday to help me through it. It has been tough.

Thursday


Shannon, Charlotte and I are doing amazingly with our teamwork. We are in agreement in drawing and animating the last girl scenes. But first, we are revising our latest scenes before the final deadline came. Sultan and Paul seem to like the latest rough cut animation so far. They advised us to keep up on the hard work as soon as possible. The tasks my team has to do is finish at least three to five scenes per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment