Friday 12 February 2016

Week 3 Term 2

Monday

Today, I went into a MD meeting for Narrative Design. It went really well that I understood that there is lot of work and dedication, but it was worth the shot. At the moment, I'm back in my flat trying to get my homework done. No free pizza for me tonight.

Tuesday

I've seen my support worker to discuss my essay and crow scenes. Everything is progressing well. There are still improvements to be made.

Thursday

Today, I'm in class doing more improvements on my crow scenes. Paul Franklin told me I still need to work on the timing. I'm working on cleaning my scenes up.

Shannon is ill again, but Mimi, Charlotte and I are doing great as a team. We're improving on the flaws of animations and planning to move on to new scenes to quicken the pace. Our opinions really do matter.

Scene 6


Scene 11


Scene 13


Scene 12


No comments:

Post a Comment