Saturday 28 November 2015

Team Bing Bong - Production

Thursday - Week 11

Sultan is not happy with those who are frequently missing classes. Those who do not attend will be thrown off their teams. He is also worried about a few teams, including Bing Bong, that we may not get our done in time for May next year.

I have done a few Maya scenes for the layouts that Charlotte could work on. I plan to do more layouts and focus on finishing off the crow animations. All 13 of them. Charlotte and her suppoirt worker and I have created schedules and plans for the timetable. We each have our tasks so we are determined to finish the final animation.

























As soon as I came home, I began drawing out the crow for scene 3. First, on sketches with my light tracer. Then I scanned these images into Photoshop and began drawing digitally over them.

Charlotte has already finished the scene 3 layout, making my animating job easier.



















Friday

Now that all drawings of the crow have been drawn out, I began painting them. Now I finally finished scene 3 and posted it on the Google Drive. I'm already drawing up crows for scene 6 and 16.

Saturday

I had to make sure the file size is to 1280x720 for the animation. Shannon helpfully pointed out the flaws in scene 3 so I shrunk the crow's size down so it doesn't dominate the scene. I used three images of the crow instead of seventeen. I posted the 4 second video on the Google Drive for further analysis.




No comments:

Post a Comment