Wednesday 4 November 2015

Week 6

Monday

Neil is doing a presentation on the workings of 3D. Everyone is exhausted beyond measure. We all look like the walking dead. We are learning the works of 2D and 3D and how it will happen in the future. Neil gave us advice on how to improve our project. I need to sketch by my own style by developing and animating the crow.
Charlotte is going to improve on the layouts. Shannon wasn't in due to illness on Wednesday at 2, we are having a meeting about the project.

Tuesday

I've met up with my support worker today from Clear Links. We plan to meet again next week at 10 instead of 11. Tonight, I've written more on my essay. I've finished reading and writing notes on the journal articles mixed with my perspective that was suggested by my tutor. I'm up to nearly 3000 words now.

Wednesday

I went over to my support worker at Dyslexia Action to discuss my essay. She helped structure it properly and it looks really good. Charlotte and I went to see Neil about the work. He was already impressed with Shannon's sketches and helped improve them. He liked the ink splatter for the crow's flight path.

Thursday

Les came round to inspect everyone's work. He recommends a composition book called Ink to help improve our storyboards, including Dream Worlds. I've been working well on the crow animations and doing more for those scenes only.



No comments:

Post a Comment