Wednesday 4 November 2015

Week 7

Monday

So far, I've come up with nearly three crow animations. Shannon and Charlotte seems to find the work promising. We seem to be coming up slow with the development due to work or stress related problems. I've already finished the film noir and horror genre moodboards to help see and design the layouts and characters faster. Team Bing Bong is doing good. Just need to focus and get the project totally finished.
Neil has finished at 11, but Les is still around for the afternoon. Charlotte, Shannon and I have made plans to finish the animatic within the week.

I'm doing my part in finishing the layouts with the crow animations and getting my essay in order.

My team is pretty useless today. So much work is hardly done and the presentation is next Thursday. I'm under so much pressure with the project and the essay its a wonder how I managed to survive the last three years of slow death.




Tuesday

I went to see my support worker at the atrium today. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I'm totally sick and exhausted. I'm scared out of my mind with this project. I just want this whole thing to be over with already so I can finally enjoy some freedom for a change. I've drawn up camera shots alternatives from the original storyboard and posted them on Facebook.




Wednesday

I went to Dyslexia Actions today in a rainy, foggy day. I never felt so miserable. The essay still needs some improvement. I have to find the quotes that connect with the research articles and find more books on how animation and media can influence the mind.

Thursday

I went to class today. I've adapted the cross-sketch style to my crow animations and it took forever to finish one out of 52 panels. I was given the tasks of finishing the final storyboard so my team can paint out the layouts watercolour style. I'm still finishing the last of the crow animations and tasked with finding girl references for Lucy.



















Friday

After a whole day, I've finally finished constructing the final storyboards and posted them on Facebook. My teammates are happy that I've finished it for them. Doing two more crow animations and plan to do some layouts later.







No comments:

Post a Comment