Wednesday 21 October 2015

Week 4

Monday 

I am very nervous. I'm in class with Shannon and Charlotte. Neil expresses the pros and cons from the difficulty of choosing our stories. He told us of the key to Presentation is to stick with the story directly. We needed to speak and be engaged more in the teamwork. I agree but sometimes everything I try to express is locked inside and I don't know what the tutors want me to do. My disorder is once again holding me back. I feel like I've disappointed everyone for not being what they want me to be. My head is burning and I feel sick.

I feel ready to help build up Shannon's idea and willing to see it through to the end.

Neil gave us a lecture on what we should do for Shannon's idea. We will continue to come up with own research for the characters and layouts in our own way and post them on Facebook. Once again, Mimi is threatening to let us down again, Meet with Neil later. I have left the classroom with a strong intent to getting the work finished. I went around the uni, taking photographs of overgrown paths for the layout and birds to animate. I'm putting them together later.







Tuesday

I've done dozens of drawings based on the photographs I have done for my primary research. I'm happy that I am getting things done quicker.

I went to meet my support worker at 2 instead of 11. I was so tired and worried about my essay. I'm looking forward to apply for an MD in Animation this Saturday. Bournemouth and Sheffield Hallum are still suggestible choices. I have finished the research on ravens, black roses, depression and grief. I plan to do the moodboards later.























Wednesday

I've finished organizing the moodboards for the secondary research. My essay is coming up slow. I've ordered more books to help improve it faster.






Thursday

Les' lecture has been great. He's been very helpful and understanding with our projects.

Sultan gave everyone a scare on organizing our previous ideas on the Google Drive. I've done it today. Charlotte and I have made an excellent start on the storyboard. We've don 33 panels already.




No comments:

Post a Comment