Thursday 1 October 2015

Week 2

Week 2

Monday

I have everything ready from Neil's list ready to display my story idea. The renewed storyboard is not yet ready but still has the story shots. All teams arrived early or late for Neil's lecture. Apparently there was confusion to the time table.

My team seems to have improved on their ideas. Charlotte's digital painting is really beautiful. Mimi has good research and drawings on her idea. Shannon's idea and layouts are very intriguing. Neil has showed us different animations we can incorporate into our projects.

I was inspired into studying colour theory so I can understand the mood lighting for my characters. I also had an epiphany in changing my story's era from modern to the 1910s in WWI. I studied shell-shock which is the perfect example for why the soldier is constantly afraid. The Girl in the story is actually a memory of his daughter who was once young and is waiting for her father to come home.

I changed the ending into seeing the real girl who is older and at home playing the piano. Her father comes home and they both embraced each other. It was a great relief. I was happy when Neil seems to like mine and my team's ideas.

Jane has helped me out with sorting out my essay The Death of Childhood. She was very reassuring and helpful with narrowing down the details. I was lost trying to find her and happy that I did.

Tuesday

I've finally finished drawing and colouring in my remade characters except the monster. Reality will take place in Black and White to fit in with WWI. I never felt so tired.

This morning, I had a meeting with my support worker. I let her what was going on with the project. She also helped me gather notes and sentences on my essay. I plan on meeting her again next week at 11, instead of 12.

Wednesday

I went over Dyslexia Action to see Kathryn. She helped me set up my essay. I was really happy that I combined my notes and did around 700 words out of 8000.

I am very exhausted. I stayed up until three in the morning, just to get some work done.

Thursday

I am really disappointed with my team. We don't communicate as much and we're not working together either, not even in the same room. I am now in the classroom, (no team) and doing the character turn-a-rounds and making sense out of my project.

I have drawn loads of story shots for my storyboards and should get it done soon. I have done my two layouts at night and in an explosion. I have already finished drawing my character turn-a-rounds and finished my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment