Sunday 11 October 2015

Week 3

Monday

Neil has helped me and my team organized our ideas to a more simpler form. Charlotte and Shannon's story ideas are beautiful and meaningful. I had to start my story idea over again to a more action-driven, historical story. I have begun drawing panels for the story like crazy to be scanned and added to my storyboards. I'm even doing new moodboards for the dress, recruitment and battlefield designs for the layouts.

I have done 91 sketch panels. I stayed up all night getting it organized and finished.

Tuesday

I have finished more research on Anime, shellshock and WWI to help back up my story idea. It has been satisfying. The script is finished.

Tomorrow I'm going to organize my work for the Presentation on Thursday. I've collected the Sound Effects for my animatic and will combine them with the panels on Premiere Pro.

I met up with my support worker today. She helped me get organized and I'm looking forward to our next meeting. My team are doing great. We've been exchanging ideas for our stories and they look amazing. We were nervous but excited.

Wednesday

I have met with my other support work at Dyslexia Action. My essay has improved and I plan on taking notes from books later.

I have finally finished editing and timing out the panel scenes for the animatic within three minutes. My presentation is ready for tomorrow. I've added my work to my blog.

Thursday

My team and I are in class to see other teams each demostrate their story ideas. They look really cool. Great artwork, research and story construction. Mimi is not here (no surprise).

We are really concerned if she really wants to be part of the team due to frequent absences. We plan to talk to Neil about it today.

When I was doing my presentation, I was so nervous that I think I blew it. I'm just glad it was finally over. I'm happy we are having a free weekend without any blasted work. It has been exhausting.

Mimi was removed from our team which is a relief since she was so bossy and never around.

I have emailed my blog address to Neil and Sultan so I'm glad that was taken care of.

Saturday

The weekend has been great so far. I have visited my family and had a wonderful time with my westies. When I found out that my story idea wasn't chosen, I was disappointed with myself. But I got over it when I realized how happy I am that I can help out with Shannon's story and make it shine. I will see this through to the end. Our teamwork is what matters, not our ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment