Monday 16 March 2015

Sound Design Level 2

Week 1:

I've created my first soundtrack by mixing with a bubbling filter, squirting water and drips to make it sound like a witch's bubbling cauldron. It would be perfect for a horror or fantasy theme. It sounds monotone, but it is my first time.

Week 2:

I did my first sound clip with a team member. We created a terrible soundtrack of being in a cafe. But I was new with planning the narrative but I plan on improving in the future.

Week 3:

I constructed my own sound effects for the Tom & Jerry clip. I've edited and changed it twice. I wouldn't call it good but its the best I can do.

Week 4:

I have worked together with my team in constructing an audio tape based on Hemmingway's short story. The drama students did beautifully with the voice voicetrack.

Week 5:

My final Sound Design project involves in improving the soundtrack in a student's short film. I've added in sounds I've found and made up. Then I put in a narrative to describe what's happening in the voiceless story.

No comments:

Post a Comment