Monday 16 March 2015

Animation Practice 02 Blog

Week 1:

I have already begun my prototype storyboards on my chase scene. It is about a trouble-making boy being chased by a policeman. I am well ahead with displaying my animatic's timing for next week.

Week 2:

I had to redo my storyboards to make the policeman's clumsy fall on the gate appear more funny. This means more seconds on my animatic. Meanwhile, I'll be doing the camera and pose shots to begin constructing my scenes.

Week 3:

I've remade the animatic for the third time to create the comedy gag. I've also drawn the Pose Sheets and planning out the Visual Bible for the Film Noir style. Now I'm finishing off the scenes' timing so that the flow goes naturally.

Week 4:

I've been to paint the Layouts Film Noir style and then add them into after After Effects. They will be set up for cameras to track the characters' movements. Now I'm trying to draw and animate them from Photoshop to Flipbook.

Week 5 & 6:

On the Easter holidays, I spent my spare time drawing and finalising my animation scenes.

Week 7:

The chase scene is almost finished being drawn out. I just need to plan out the camera shots and the timing of each sequence.

Week 8:

I have converted half of my finished scenes onto After Effects and quite confident I will finish them. I have also finalised my character designs and imported them onto my blog.

Week 9:

Bank Holiday: I found a song called Call of Adventure on a music website called Royalties Free. It felt right with the finished footage on Premiere Pro so I'm using it for the soundtrack only.

Week 10: 

The footage is so frustrating because the rendering isn't working properly. I've finally managed to get everything done and handed in for my 2nd Year. That's for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment