Saturday 7 May 2016

Week 14 Term Two

I have managed to finish painting my crow scenes. It took a while to correct the flaws in the designs. Now that the shots are done, I have uploaded the PSD files and video clips onto the Google Drive for my team to analyze. Charlotte is taking care of a few crow scenes and they are looking good. Shot 14 is of need of a background.

Shot 2


Shot 5


Shot 12


Shot 21


Shot 24


Shot 25


Shot 33



Everyone has to hand in their scenes before May 9th for the editing soundtrack.

Today, I am in class with my team. For my last task, I have to paint the crow in the remade scenes that Charlotte designed from my original shots.

Scene 20, 5, 25, 33, 21








Once they were done, I have uploaded them into the completed file in the Crow Stuff folder in the Google Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment