Saturday 12 March 2016

Week 8 Term Two

Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday

The essay has been a nightmare. I still have to work on the referencing and structure.so far, there is over 6500 words which means there is still hope for me to finish before the deadline.

Thursday

The day has need lousy. I was bit late but managed to make it in time. Shannon, Charlotte and Mimi are eagerly planning out the colour pallets for the scenes in Post Production. In the review today, Sultan and Paul analyzed my crow scenes and gave their honest opinions on how to improve them for next week.
Despite feeling like being torn by vultures, I am confident that I can finish improving my scenes with my teammates’ help. I just need to avoid rotoscoping and learn by drawing my own version. I am collecting references related to the written words from the books and journal articles I have read. I had to be sure everything is in the right place.

Friday

Today, I am at the library. It is so overwhelming with books. I find I am more focused here than at home. I’m reading and making notes for my essay.

I have done several sketches of the crow to plan out its flight pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment